The Biosphere Global Institute often promotes workshops and short duration courses that focus on training techniques, case studies and professional training. The courses and workshops generally last 1 to 5 days, and they are taught by experts in urban planning, environmental legislation, waste management, sustainable tourism, environmental management, and other topics.
In these nearly thirty years, the Biosphere Global Institute has conducted 98 courses and workshops, benefiting a total of 3,279 enrolled participants.
Among the main topics covered are:
– Protection and conservation of the great Brazilian forest biomes
– Conservation of marine and terrestrial biodiversity
– Audit, expertise and environmental safety
– Management, treatment and recycling of waste and effluent
– Environmental licensing; marine ecology