Government and Academic Exchange
In the environmental area, the Biosphere Global Institute maintains permanent exchange programs through partnerships with leading academic institutions, government and business in Brazil and abroad, related to environmental issues and sustainability.
In the international context, the entity maintains partnerships with important universities, research centers and civil society organizations from different countries, including Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, USA, Canada, Japan and Australia, as well as all the countries of Latin America.
Among the main topics covered are:
– Protection and conservation of the great Brazilian forest biomes
– Conservation of marine and terrestrial biodiversity
– Audit, expertise and environmental safety
– Management, treatment and recycling of waste and effluent
– Environmental licensing; marine ecology
– Environmental management of coastal, forest and water resources
– Ecotourism project planning
– Sanitation and environmental education
– Social responsibility and sustainability
– Sustainable urban mobility
– Urban pollution (air, water and soil)
– Indian people